Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Thank you @Amfkinney, for the sweet happy mail! :love_letter: :mailbox:

3 Likes

I got a yarny card & handmade mini insert from @Amfkinney as well!
Thanks so much.
Are you a knit/ crochet person? Just curious:)

4 Likes

You are welcome. I crochet mostly. I can straight knit, but not much more…still learning.

Anne

4 Likes

Yay! Happymail from @Amfkinney - thank you!

5 Likes

I received a beautiful stitched card from @Camelama … thank you!

9 Likes

Hi everyone, i am way behind with my thank you’s!

Over the last several weeks I have received happy mail ftom @Whistlefish, @Ewulotta, @melg78, and @Lynx. Thank you all!!

Anne

4 Likes

I am only realizing now, seeing the cards in people’s photos, that i forgot to go back & erase my pencil lines. Oops! Blush!

2 Likes

I received delightfully yarn-y happy mail from @Amfkinney… thank you! (That little folder tucked inside is so cute!)

4 Likes

I got happy mail from @endymion (I’ve been away & hubby had a big ole pile of mail for me when I got back – I was thrilled to see one marked “happy mail”
I have it set in a special place to read & savor the feeling!
Thanks SO MUCH!!

5 Likes

I got some really cool mail from @endymion !! I love it! Art nouveau meets future!

11 Likes

I received some lovely happy mail from @endymion as well!

4 Likes

I received some beautiful happy mail & stickers from @endymion! I love the design and that shiny green optical illusion tape you used! Thank you! :blush:

5 Likes

I received beautiful Happy Mail from @endymion too!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

I received happy mail from @endymion too! Pam, I’m so going to steal your idea, I love it :smiley:

4 Likes

I got one from @endymion too, thank you sweetie, I love it and am in awe of the precision.

8 Likes

I’m glad people like them; they didn’t say, “happy” to me with that black background! It was fun playing with the lines and shapes. Tried to make them all different, so some have only a few lines (those are the first ones I did), and some have lots and lots!
I do like the weird optical illusion tape.

4 Likes

anything that makes you (or us) smile definitely qualifies as Happy!
I am so impressed at all of the different designs!
Totally fantastic :heart:

2 Likes

I got a letter from @Amfkinney Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I received one of @endymion 's beautiful Art Deco cards. It’s amazing how a few lines can create such a neat look!

6 Likes

I received some very fun happy mail from @Whistlefish today! Snarky flash cards (where in the world did you find those?!?) as well as some lovely quotes and tidbits. And a nice letter, too.

Thanks so much! My husband and I both enjoyed your mail!

Edited to add: I didn’t even see the cool design on the back of the letter, or the fun stickers on the envelope; shame on me!

8 Likes