Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received some lovely happy mail from @endymion and @Amfkinney, thanks so much to the both of you! :blush:

4 Likes

Our school is year-round so we are winding up to finish on August 12. We are still receiving postcards but there are only 3 more weeks of school. Please send if you want to clear off your desk but there is no pressure to do so. With Covid and traveling, and my little ones finally able to get the vaccine, we’ve been having a mellow summer. Very low key.

4 Likes

I too received Happy Mail from @endymion and @Amfkinney !
Thanks again!

4 Likes

Received a fun postcard from @Cindy. Thanks! I collect postcards, so it’s perfect for me.

4 Likes

A card I’d sent to @melg78 came back as undeliverable. Does anyone know if they moved?

1 Like

I responded to your message.

1 Like

Thanks for responding! Address I used is totally correct, but post office claiming undeliverable. Too strange!

1 Like

Yea, vey weird. I’m sorry.

Don’t be sorry for something your post office did!

Ooh, @endymion…thank you for the fun happy mail! :slight_smile: It was the perfect antidote to a work day fraught with distractions and system hangups.

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

I received Happy Mail from @GeekyBookworm— a lively stamped card and a bonus masterboard. So many textures and colors; it’s awesome! Thanks!

9 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney and @endymion … once I can sit for more than 5 minutes I’ll post photos.

5 Likes

Oooh, a box full of new photos by me arrived today. I have 15 different designs and will be putting together mail to send soon. @cindy, I have one in mind specifically for you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it :smiley:

1 Like

I have been away helping friends move house last week, that was not fun!!

But I came back to Happy Mail from @Amfkinney @endymion @Cindy

This was very happily received, thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you @bluebird for the beautiful card and stickers. I absolutely love Amy Brown’s work! Thank you again!

I’ll be sending happy mail around the first of next month!

:grinning:

8 Likes

I got this lovely birthday card from @endymion and inside were these lovely marbelled papers

13 Likes

It was a good mail day here :slight_smile: I found happy mail from @madebyBeaG and @Amfkinney waiting for me after work…thank you both!

6 Likes

I received some lovely happy mail from @madebyBeaG! Thank you so much! :blush:

3 Likes

I received so wonderful Happy Mail from @madebyBeaG :heart: thank you so very much! All of these beautiful goodies will get put to use!

6 Likes