Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I got happy mail today from @endymion - love what you sent!

I spent my childhood family road trips in motels like that! LOL

I am going to save the papers for when my printmaker friend teaches me chine colle this winter! And she sent a couple playing cards.

Yay! Thanks!

9 Likes

And I got happy mail today from @Amfkinney ! Thank you so much! Loved finding that in my mailbox.

I have been stuck in a non-crafting rut lately, so I am going to send out non-crafted mail this month.

6 Likes

I received happy mail from @endymion and @Amfkinney today, too!

8 Likes

I also received from @Amfkinney today; thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome @Juju :tada: This craftalong is just a place for those of us that like to send little bits of Happy Mail into the world :love_letter: Absolutely no “rules” on how you do that, just be nice and you’ll do fine :heart: This can also be a great place to get to know some of the other Lettuce Crafters :smile:

Thanks @Lynx for your helpful answers :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Same here!! I also received happyvmail from @endymion and @Amfkinney! Thanks so much!

4 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney and @endymion today too! Thank you both!

4 Likes

I am still exhausted from having been quite ill for three weeks. I made 4 sets of Happy Mail and took them to the post office letterbox (only a 5 minute walk) and now I’m back to the couch to rest. But I made it! Jeah! Back in the game!

11 Likes

Sorry to hear you’ve been ill … take care of yourself first

2 Likes

Thanks, Cindy!

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’ve been so sick! Hope you’re all better soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Awwww I also hope you get well soon!

1 Like

Sorry to read that you’ve been sick. Hope you are feeling stronger now

1 Like

Thank you, @Juju and @kayrun !
I’m still totally exhausted, but at least my throat, trachea and sinuses are no longer inflamed.
Now I just have to build up my strength again.

1 Like

Hope you get well soon @madebyBeaG

I made some mini envelopes and some inchies recently for Happy Mail sendings… they haven’t gone to any recipients, so where are they???

I cannot find them anywhere. Now, I know I’m not tidy but I live in a small place with limited “doing” space, so they can’t be far.

FYI: They are not in the fridge. (when I was a teen I forgot where I left my keys all the time. But I got into a bit of a routine of coming home and making a cup of tea (Brit styley). So, would always get the milk out of the fridge and put my keys in there), this became the go to place to look for things. Not inchies and envies :frowning:

5 Likes

Look on top of the fridge, that used to be where I’d stick things so I’d remember.

@Reinikka: I have a question, are you still collecting postcards for your class?

Also, I found your websites you’re on! I love your creations!

Received some very cheery Happy Mail from @Amfkinney. Thanks so much!
:heart:

3 Likes

That post was for @Smmarrt’s class :slight_smile: I was just re-sharing it.

1 Like