Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

That IS ridiculous! I’ve had some re-routing craziness here, though. My previous psych wanted a check so I sent one in the mail with signature confirmation, but she didn’t answer the 2-3 times they came. It went back to the P.O. Well, she couldn’t be bothered to go to the office to pick it up even though it was
A. a large payment
B. a few blocks over

The envelope was sent back to me, via heading nearly 2 hours south to a whole different city, then back up to my city, then to my suburb taking over two weeks.

Long story short, she is no longer my psych for several reasons.

3 Likes

That’s happened to a few post cards I’ve mailed recently.

I received some amazing happy mail from @photojenn and @Amfkinney. Thank you so much! The postcard from @photojenn even showed up on my birthday. It was a nice little surprise!

8 Likes

Yay! Happy birthday! :tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday :tada::tada:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes, happy birthday again!

I myself received lovely birthday greetings from both @cindy and @wittychild.

The cards are both on display on my “mantle” (top of the entertainment center; we have no fireplace.) @Cindy’s has all those different Zentangle designs and colors, and @wittychild’s makes a 3-D display with balloons. They both gave me such a happy boost. Thanks!

9 Likes

I received some cute doggy stickers from @wittychild! They are so cute!!!

5 Likes

Happy mail from @Amfkinney ! Thank you!!

4 Likes

@Amfkinney Anne, thanks for the cat card, so appropriate since I’m currently sewing a cat.

4 Likes

I too received Happy Mail again from @Amfkinney!
Thanks again for continuing to brighten up our days!

2 Likes

@wittychild , the fun fact is hilarious, and what a great idea for a card!
Also, your bday card for @endymion is fantastic
@Cindy I may copy your idea for zentangle lettering for future cards

And @Kwality570 , a belated happy birthday :birthday::gift::balloon:!!

4 Likes

Hahahahaha

1 Like

I have gotten some Happy Mail this summer! And you have no idea how perfect they arrived when they arrived. This summer have been kind of tough, becuase I have people at my job that likes to create drama. Energy draining for sure.

Anyhow, I have gotten mail from:
@wittychild Thanks for the cute doggo stickers! And I did not know that fun fact!
@Lynx Such a beautiful card! I will put it up on my messanger board, because trash panda! :heart_eyes:
@Magpie Thanks for your letter! Always fun to read!
@endymion Thanks for the paper! It looks lovely! I will figure out a good project for it!
@Amfkinney Thanks for the happy card I got! :slight_smile:
@bluebird Thanks for the paper stuffs and stickers! Summer in Sweden has been hot as well. Im glad its soon september with cooler weather, but still beautiful days!

11 Likes

@Amfkinney brightened my mailbox today… thank you! :relaxed:

4 Likes

I received a postcard from @photojenn and a letter from @Magpie - thanks for including me!

4 Likes

I received a birthday card from @bluebird. Thanks so much!

4 Likes

I received a great card and stickers from @wittychild ! Thanks

3 Likes

Hey! I forgot to share that I received a very cool ATC and recipe from @Renstar.

I LOVE the ATC and how it coordinates with the stationery. Also the various metallics and the cool veined masterboard.

The recipe will definitely be stored with the art ephemera rather than with the cookbooks. (What exactly is short paste? How about loaf sugar?)

Wait! As I was putting things away, I saw she also included a tiny envelope with some cool inchies and extras… Thanks so much, @Renstar!

9 Likes

That’s funny, the ATC was done way before I got that notepad. I also hated it for a long time, had to ‘keep adding’ as per the LC way!

As for the recipe, I found a bunch in a pack of paper ephemera and have no idea if they are viable recipes. I can’t bake cakes/ pastries etc, not very good at following recipes and actually measuring ingredients!

1 Like