Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Oh and more importantly, I received from @Amfkinney

Thank you

3 Likes

:anchor: Happy Silver September! :coin:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:tada: We’re celebrating September Birthdays for @Amfkinney & @Cindy :partying_face:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Let me know if I’ve missed any September birthdays, and I’m also taking October birthdays now :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday September babies!

(I’m an Oct gal.)

4 Likes

I received two lovely notes in the mail in the last few days from @Amfkinney and @Magpie . Thanks for sending :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I received happy mail from @Amfkinney, thank you!

3 Likes

Crafting some new cards this weekend to send out and oh, right, this is why I don’t do papercrafts! :wink: Glue everywhere. Paper everywhere. Lost scissors. So um, be gentle, if you get a card from me. Hee.

9 Likes

I received a pretty, multicoloured Zentangle-y postcard from @Cindy…thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

In case you missed it, check out this post. I’m sending a card and thought others might be interested …

4 Likes

I sent him a card.

4 Likes

no worries! this group is the most gentle & encouraging group on the internet! they/we will appreciate anything you send that comes from your heart!

5 Likes

I keep forgetting to thank @photojenn for the neat painted card she sent!
Funny enough, I was visiting Chicago when this probably arrived at my home in SC (it was in the mail hubby stacked up for me while I was away)
Always appreciate your art!
:heart:

4 Likes

I’ve had a couple weeks of very happy mail.

Jellyfish @Edel, stitched bee @Immaculata, flowers @AIMR, birthday card @wittychild

Thank you all, each one is fantastic.

14 Likes

oh…I am glad you got mine! I was worried that it had been lost! What a beautiful collection you got for your special day!

2 Likes

I got lovely happy mail from @Magpie today, full of news and snippets of life :heart::heart:

6 Likes

they are all so lovely!

2 Likes

I received one of @Cindy’s beautiful & sparkly doodle cards! :sparkles: She decorated the envie and also sent letter and a little bird paperclip! Thank you! :blush:

11 Likes

wonderful! I love seeing @Cindy 's work for ideas on how to fill my own sections when I doodle!

3 Likes

I got Happy Mail from @Cindy too!
A card with a picture of a local light house, taken by her husband from a drone!
Thanks again!

6 Likes

That sounds super cool. I’ve always enjoyed touring lighthouses, the few that I’ve been to along the great lakes.

2 Likes

Wait, no I don’t think that was it. Maybe I saw one in Virginia??