Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I’m so sorry to hear that you have to go through all of this sorrow!
Big hug to you!

2 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney! Thank you! I also loved the wax seal on the back! I think that’s the very first time I received a letter with a real wax seal! I always wondered if they would make it though the postal machines or not. :blush:

@LadybugsAndBees — I’m sorry for your loss and also for everything else you are going through.

5 Likes

Thank you. It feels surreal.

I appreciate your offer. :kissing_heart:

Thank you, my friend. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you @Amfkinney for the wonderful card. I LOVE the fancy wax seal!

4 Likes

I also received @Amfkinney fancy wax seals!

4 Likes

My heart hurts for you. I’m so sorry.

1 Like

Thank you, my friend. :heart:

I am so, so, sorry that these things are happening to you, especially all clustered together like that. (((((Hugs)))))
:cry:

3 Likes

Thank you @bluebird for the lovely happy mail card!

and @Renstar for the happy mail and stickers. I have to say I am so enamored with the “I adulted!” sticker selection you sent. We are big admirers of British media in this house, so having a sticker that lauds not eating the ‘biscuits’ as opposed to cookies tickled me to no end.

7 Likes

Thank you, @bluebird, for the lovely card and decorated envelope!

4 Likes

It’s just too much.

If you don’t mind me asking, what helped you thru that time?

I’ve received some mail recently & am in process of responding. Thanks everybody for your letters! I’m still pretty swamped these days so it’s taking me time but I’ll get there!

9 Likes

I haven’t been doing much of the Happy Mail but I did love the Valentine’s Day cards. I am going to have to start making new ones so I can participate!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone. Putting on my Craftalong Moderator hat here. Please stay on topic of the Craftalong. We have the Lounge for off-topic conversations and Private Messages to talk to people directly. While this craft along can be more personal than others, the fact is that it’s for Happy Mail, and should stay on the topic of said Happy Mail. Thank you for understanding, and for following the rules of the Community.

8 Likes