Happy Mail Craftalong 2023

Not that I’m organised enough to have happy mail ready, anything from the UK to international destinations will be delayed…

3 Likes

oh no!
but I did see in the article that internat. mail would only be delayed a day or two, so hopefully the mail service will allow you to mail letters soon?

1 Like

Thank you @Ewulotta for the beautiful New Year happy mail! :smile:

4 Likes

Yes, thanks @Ewulotta ! Your card was well received when I was feeling a little under the weather! Cheered me right up!

4 Likes

Thank you, @Ewulotta, for the beautiful happy mail! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I, too, received from @Ewulotta (perhaps last week?) and I was so proud of myself because I sent a reply the very next day. Thank you, @Ewulotta!

I’m working on February’s mail to send out a big batch. :slight_smile: Does anyone have any birthdays or special things coming up soon?

5 Likes

I also received from @Ewulotta last week. So lovely. Thanks.

3 Likes

I hope this is ok to post. Soon there is the InCoWriMo (https://incowrimo.org/) if any of you would like to write even more letters/postcard. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very tempted by this except I’m not sure I want to put my address on there, maybe I’ll just find addresses, write and see if anyone responds.

4 Likes

Yeah, Im thinking the same. But I also posted about it, because you can always get inspired and write to people you know. :slight_smile: Surprise-postcard and such.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the postcards you offered in the Use it or Lose it thread!
I’m excited to start sending them as happy mail :blush:

2 Likes

Glad they arrived

1 Like

@Whistlefish brightened up a frigid January day with some cheerful happy mail - thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

I wasn’t quite sure where to place the post, but it has landed here!

@Whistlefish has been following the ATC swap and saw that I love 1980s stickers, so she sent me some from her Pipsticks collection, pluuuuuussss

Three ATCs!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

13 Likes

how fun!!!

and as a general note to the group:
I have a couple of valentines~ if anyone would like one in happy mail, feel free to message me with your address!
:heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Thank you, @endymion, for the pretty happy mail! :love_letter:

2 Likes

I also got a card from @endymion & forgot to post :woman_facepalming:t2:. Thanks, Pam!

3 Likes

@endymion has been busy!
I rec’d an adorable handmade valentine from her…. Thanks so much!
:gift_heart:

3 Likes

I received one just now from you, too, @kayrun. Thanks so much; it’s very sweet.
:love_letter:
I was scrubbing colors off my hands for hours after I made mine!

3 Likes

@endymion Thanks so much for the beautiful happy mail cards that Savannah and I received the other day!

3 Likes