Happy Mail Craftalong 2024 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I came home to happy mail from @wittychild and @AIMR ! And a couple of envelopes that I forgot to mail before I left, but which will be on their way tomorrow …

We’re settling in at home now but I’ll open and poar pictures tonight.

6 Likes

Thank you for the postcard, @LindyBlues! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the card, @wittychild! It really cheered me up in the middle of a stressy day. I appreciate it!

5 Likes

Thanks for the letter @bluebird Made my day! :smiley:

3 Likes

:hatching_chick:Happy April:duck:

:peacock: Birds is the winning theme for this month :parrot:

6 Likes

Hey guys. I hate to do this to you but I have a lot going on right now in the real world that is completely zapping my energy… I have been trying to keep up with this thread but I am struggling to get things out on time (polls, themes, etc…) so I apologize! I might need to take another LC break… Hopefully things will get sorted by the end of the month but it doesn’t feel like they will :stuck_out_tongue: If I disappear I’m sorry :dotted_line_face:

7 Likes

Friend, you have done so much already!
Please take a break if that will lower your stress level!
You are much appreciated! :heart:

I will be unavailable for most of April, but should be able to keep an eye on the thread after that.

3 Likes

I’m not sure where to put this, but I wanted to share an ATC that @Magpie sent to me at some point. I found it while organizing my craft room. Thank you, Magpie, for this and I’m sorry I didn’t show it until now.

9 Likes

Ah, trading cards! I loved those ATCs.

4 Likes

I received a bookmark from @Magpie! I’m so happy to have a monster bookmark. This lamination job is also the bees knees.

Thank you!!! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Yay! I went to staples for the laminating, they have an even thicker plastic I’ve used for bookmarks for kids, it is super hard!

5 Likes

awww, so cute!
and the bookmark as well :smiley:

So good to know! I have a laminator at home, but it did not enjoy the thickness of my bookmark. I’ll have to remember to take something like that to my nearby office depot.

2 Likes

I’ve got these self laminating sheets which I really like. They’re not super thick so they don’t make a really rigid bookmark which I prefer. I’ve been using them to make bookmarks out of some of my watercolor practice pieces.

1 Like

I received a beautiful card from @wittychild, thank you! :blush:

4 Likes