I have been working on this project on and off all summer. All yarn was in my stash and I’ve had the styrofoam base for a long time (years) just waiting for me. Finished piece:
My inspiration came from this website: https://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/2012/05/may-rose-wreath-ta-dah.html
I read that post 8 years ago and now I’ve made it. Haha. She has lots of patterns for flowers and leaves - just be aware she uses UK terms which can be confusing after a couple glasses of wine. The yarn I used to wrap around the base was not enough so I used another color that matched fairly well to finish and then put the flowers on top of that.
Here’s some progress shots:
Because the base was styrofoam I just pinned the flowers on with straight pins. I didn’t have a lot of ribbon, but I liked how the hot pink looked so I went with that.
Thanks for looking!