Harry Potter Holiday Swap Gallery

Ooooh that mandrake is the cutest!! @Abbeeroad :seedling: :seedling:
And another brilliant trunk @MissingWillow :hugs:

That mandrake is fabulous! The little quill is a feather from one of our chickens. :chicken:

3 Likes

Love that trunk! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

so much cuteness in this gallery! I’m going to look for a pattern for those crochet bobbles!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I received my ornament from @Abbeeroad today :grinning:

I love him!! Mandrakes are one of my favourite magical creatures. I love how he is a little weighted. He is so beautifully made, thank you @Abbeeroad :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

And crown, because :tipping_hand_woman:t2::princess:t2:

I’m so excited for my first HP tree this year :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I received from BOTH my partners today!! Magical!

From @PrincessP, TWO awesome embroidered felt ornaments - Hermione and McGonagall.

I feel like some of the details got lost in my photo. They are so cute in real life. I can’t wait to put them on our tree.

And from @jillybeans, the tiniest Gryffindor banner EVER!

Seriously awesome - I’m in awe of all those teeny stitches!

Thank you so much for these wonderful ornaments, ladies!! :heart: :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Sooooo cute @jillybeans! What a clever idea :grinning::grinning:

Those are adorable!!!

@PrincessP, did you use an embroidery file for the Hermione & McGonagall ornaments? Or did you free-motion them?

2 Likes

An embroidery file, from C5 embroidery patterns. You need to join her FB group to see the patterns before purchasing on etsy - as there’s a lot of licensed stuff… I spent soooo much money :flushed: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Thanks! Just requested to join her group.

1 Like

Those are all so great!

1 Like

love the banner! the stitches on that banner are so tiny! I just got a craft light for the cross stitch project I’m working on. there’s a section of white on cream and it so hard to see.

These are so beautiful!!!

Wow, I can’t get over how sweet these are.

1 Like

@Abbeeroad I forgot to mention, the Christmas ornaments also double as finger puppets… for the ‘off season’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s awesome!!!

Plaidpineapple sent me two ornaments! They are pottery, very impressive. Thank you so much, I love them!

11 Likes

I love those glazes! Beautiful pieces.

I received from MissingWillow a while ago. I am sorry it took me so long to post. My husband has had some health issues and has been in the hospital. (Don’t worry- it is not covid, all packages are safe).

This is an amazing ornament! It is the Weasley clock. It even has everyone’s faces on the hands. How in the world did you cut out the wood? It is very impressive.

12 Likes

@plaidpineapple those ornaments are gorgeous!!

@MissingWillow how very clever :grinning: The Weasley’s clock is one of my favourite magical items

So glad you like it! It was a challenge figuring it all out. The piece is laser cut chipboard.