Harry Potter Holiday Swap Gallery

I’m so glad you like them! I use the frosted shrink film so there is a rough side for the colored pencil. If you have the clear, then you need to rough the surface with sand paper first.

Good to know, I did not know there was frosted shrink film.

How big should you make the design, if you were after a 3x3 finished piece (for example)? I have some shrinky dink plastics with the rough side and want to give this a go if I can find them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soo sorry!! I received my swap package from @imera on Saturday (this week has already been crazy, and it’s only Wednesday!!).

She’s soooo gorgeous, and fitted into a small box! Must have been magic! :wink::mage:

She has some wire in it so is fully pose-able. And as you can see, one of my twins has already claimed ownership (she was always Hufflepuff, but Pottermore sorted her into Slytherin. She’s now a “Hufflerin” or “Slytherpuff” :joy:

9 Likes

I love it!!!

I’m so glad you got the little Slytherin snake and that it’s already claimed :smiley: Your Slytherpuff is adorable, hope she will have a lot of fun with it :smiley:

I received your package yesterday, YAY ME, it was a lovely gift to receive after two long days full of stress. @Inselaeffchen made me a wonderful Slytherin owl, which my son just adores a lot. Thank you, this has been a great swap

Look at this cute creature :smiley:

7 Likes

Hah, so our kids have claimed our swaps. :wink: Typical. :smiley:

So glad the owl arrived and that it cheered you up. When I received your package I found it quite funny that we both went for yarnie and amigurumi options. It was great swapping with you, @imera !

2 Likes

Yes :smiley: great kids, and it’s the third crochet project I’ve ever completed, and first toy :smiley: i did smile when i did open the package:D

2 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I’ve been given the ok to post in the gallery what I sent to @Teachergirl, since it seems she hasn’t been on LC for a while.

May I present, Hermione and a Hippogriff! :grinning: I sent two ornaments to both of my partners, because it was hard to choose just one! :stuck_out_tongue: I just LOVE how the hippogriff turned out, it’s fun bringing all of the characters to life.

I really hope my partner likes them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Those are SO GREAT! Love them!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

They are so sweet!!! I love that little hippogryph!

1 Like

I also wanted to post what I sent out to Teachergirl! I hope she enjoyed everything!

Teachergirl and I are both Hufflepuffs and both have cats, so I did a bit of black work for this ornament to pay homage to our house! Also a little snark there with “hufflefluff”

I was on a stamp making/block printing kick at the time too, so I included a print of her favorite quote! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Cute! Lol “fluff.” :laughing:

@Whistlefish is a literal angel. I received from her this evening and WOW. My jaw dropped. So thankful for you this holiday season!! :heart:

I love the little Niffler and I am so excited to try the Slothmas patterns! Absolutely adorable. Thank you for sending some holiday cheer my way.

![image|375x500]
(upload://7TqlsaOhh5wzbknpR3nox2c36gx.jpeg)

7 Likes

What a lovely package, that Niffler is adorable!

Yay! I’m glad you liked it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What a wonderful package! Thank you for being a true Angel among us Alex. :heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

A while back I received the most wonderful surprise from @AIMR as my swap Angel for the holiday swap.

She absolutely blew me away with this gorgeous embroidered Hedwig :heart_eyes:

Check out all the tiny stitches! And there’s even a real letter inside the envelope :star_struck:

Thank you so much for being my swap Angel AIMR xx

8 Likes

Gah, yes I loved all I received, not gonna lie, kindergarten and covid made for a busy year for this teacher.

1 Like