Hat & Scarf from one ball of yarn! Needle Felting

20 Likes

AAAHHHH!!! Love it! Does she/he/they have a Lettuce Craft profile of their own? They’ll fit right in!

1 Like

This one must be my very favorite one of your creations yet. She speaks my language. I think this is what I’ll look like when I’m an old mouse too. :slight_smile:

How on earth did you create such a tiny hat and pom pom?

2 Likes

Thank you @bethntim!! She does look like she belongs here! lol!! :mouse:

Thanks @Kwality570!! Funny how the glasses change her from being young to being old. Making the hat was awkward! I used a small piece of file card folded so the yarn to tie the pompom was in place before I wound the yarn. It was a lot easier than the hat!

1 Like

I’m going to run out of adjectives for these sweet wee mousies! I love how with just a few just-right details you’ve really told a little story with her.

1 Like

Thank you!! Her hat was the last thing I thought of adding, her crochet hook was the first thing I made for her. The glasses happened midway because I couldn’t work on that scarf without mine! lol! :mouse:

2 Likes

This is sooooo cute!

1 Like

Hahahaaaa! Can relate.

1 Like

I feel ya (and her)! The amount of detail on these little mousies just slays me. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Bunny1kenobi!! My son thinks this mouse has the cutest face of all the ones I’ve made. :mouse:

Thank you @TheMistressT!! What would we do without glasses!! My eyes are still wonky! :mouse:

Thanks @wittychild!! I like detailed work, but it does get hard on my eyes after a while since currently they aren’t working together very well. :mouse:

ok, welp… I’m dead. You’ve finally killed me. I can’t… I’m … nope, I’m dead. Forward all emails to the afterlife- I’ll be yarning it up with adorable wee felt mice on the third cloud to the left.

You are magic.
That is all.

4 Likes

:blush: Thanks!! Sounds like a very nice afterlife actually!! :mouse:

2 Likes

You are just too much! I love this so much!

1 Like

This is fabulous

1 Like

Thank you @kittykill!! She was fun to make once she told me what she wanted to be (which took her a week at least, sitting mouse naked on my side table) !

Thanks @geekgirl!! :mouse: :smiley:

1 Like

This little one is so industrious! I like her posh swing coat, too.

1 Like

Thank you!! Making mouse clothes is interesting and always a new challenge! :wink: :mouse:

1 Like