Haunted Pin Cushion

I made this for my partner in the Halloween Advent swap. I was so excited when I found these tiny little ceramic bowls. This little scene is made with embroidered felt and a bit of cotton fabric for the base. It is glued in securely with E-6000 so it shouldn’t pop out of there ever. My youngest had fun poking the pins into this piece. I had to go in behind her and take a bunch of my pins back. lol

30 Likes

I love this! Such a clever idea!

2 Likes

That’s so funny, I love it!

2 Likes

This is absolutely fabulous. <3

2 Likes

This is so awesome. I love the style and feel of it. The pins look great in it too.

2 Likes

It’s so pretty!! @artsycandice has really spoiled me and there are still so many days to go! I love that it’s in a bowl. This one will sit next to my sewing machine permanently so I won’t have to search for my pins ever again.

1 Like

I am more excited for the second half of opening for you. My favorites are yet to come. :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s awesome…love how your mind works!

1 Like

Such an adorable idea! I love the little tombstone. The little bowls were a great find, for sure.

1 Like

Super cute idea! I do love pincushions :blush:

1 Like

Haha. Super cute.

Love this project!

1 Like

This is such a cute idea for a pincushion!

Congrats! Your Haunted Pin Cushion is one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

2 Likes

Aww. Thanks!

1 Like

This is super fun! But, do the pins get, uh, sticky poked into that grave? :rofl: :bone: :ghost:

3 Likes

Na. It’s all dried out by now. :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: Whew!

3 Likes

This is an absolute delight! :laughing: Super cute and dark, but still cute!

2 Likes

What a creative idea! I love that it’s both decorative and functional, you did a great job on this!

2 Likes