Hearts for Hospice

Our local Hospice put out a call for knit and crochet hearts that fit in your palm. They haven’t announced what they’ll do with them yet, they just say ‘our upcoming project’

I gathered all my variegated leftovers and made these 10 …

The smallest is 2” and the largest is 3”

I’m delivering them today, hoping they have lots collected already.

17 Likes

What a great cause to support (even if you don’t have the details yet). I’m sure they’ll love these!

2 Likes

Ack, so pretty! I just want a bowl full of those :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

What a great way to use up your leftovers while doing something for others. The came out colorful and fun!

2 Likes

Fun! I could see strings of them hanging from the ceiling…

2 Likes

These beautifully answer the call! :heart:

2 Likes

These are so pretty. What a great use of your small quantities. Hopefully you will be able to learn what their project is and share it here. If they are short hearts and are in need some from afar let us know, I need another procrastination project to avoid my “in time out” socks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cool! I love that it’s a stash-buster, and for a good cause.

2 Likes

It is so nice of you to do this. I am sure whatever they do with them will bring lots of joy. Yours are very colorful and neat looking.

1 Like

These are all so sweet and colorful! Hope you give us more details when you find out. I’m curious.

1 Like

When I dropped them off, I asked what the plan was but was told it hasn’t been announced yet. She also said they’ve received quite a lot of them.

3 Likes

Oh no you don’t, what you need is to get those socks out of time out :cricket:

2 Likes

They’re pretty and cute! I like your color choices, even if they are leftover yarn.

1 Like

Even without the story of generosity and the destash aspect, these are quite charming to look at.

1 Like

They really are cute! You know, I think a little heart like this would be a great replacement for a Pom-Pom on the tail of a stocking- style knit cap.

1 Like