Heat Transfer Vinyl Shirts

I’ve recently made quite a few items with HTV for gifts and such. My honey recently turned 40 and I made him these two shirts

I made this for a friend who’s having baby boy soon

And finally I made this one for myself. The weeding on this design was awful and I’m not sure I like the shirt I put it on…

12 Likes

I love ALL of these! Great job! And kudos to your patience for all the weeding!

1 Like

Those are great! Love them! :heart:

1 Like

Awesome shirts! I LOOOOVE the Arizona one.

2 Likes

Great job! I’m an '80 girl, too, so partial to that one! Do you use their heat press or just an iron when you do shirts? I have a Cricut, but don’t use it much at all.

1 Like

These are all great! I also love the Arizona one. Maybe the shirt will grow on you now that it has this awesome design on it!

1 Like

You’ve been super productive…love all the shirts you made!

1 Like

I have a heat press I use! I never had great results with an iron.

Thanks everyone

1 Like

Me neither! It’s good to know a heat press is worth it!

1 Like

Love the Vintage 1980 one. I turn 40 this year too. Might have to make myself one… :smile:

2 Likes

“all original parts mostly?” Love it!

Very nice work. (Now I will resist going to stare at vinyl cutting start-up costs…)

1 Like

I love the 1980 one!! And the AZ one! And the cactus one! Day-um… I guess you just rock, @lindyv321!!

1 Like

These are all wonderful! I love the “all original parts… mostly”! The Arizona one is really cool, but just thinking about the weeding… oy. You nailed it!

2 Likes

Your Heat Transfer Vinyl Shirts are one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!!