Hecka more eels

It’s another eel drawing dump! Again, for those who have missed the previous eel posts, I do these for my Twitter friend, the Surprised Eel Historian and they are usually based off one of his posts or some dumb conversation we’ve had. Be sure to look for Weeldo in every one!

SEH is also a cartographer, so I combined his two loves. Oh wait, no Weeldo in this one; this was pre-Weeldo.

Then I put us into cartoon form based on the BBC dad viral video clip. I told him this is what I imagine it’s like every time I show up in his mentions. This drawing is full of inside jokes that I’m not going to bother to explain.

This was based off one of his posts where some fancy ladyi n the 1500s went to London expecting to stay at the Bishop’s palace. But the Bishop said, “Nope,” and gave her ten eels, a bottle of wine, and some torches and told her to have a good time checking out London.

Sad Winter Eel wishes he could be Chillaxin’ Summer Eel.

Special St. Patrick’s edition eel

Eel pi(e)

This was a request by another eel Twitter account. Eelman answers the call!

21 Likes

ha ha ha I found them! These are clever and well done! I noticed winter eel is sporting some Bernie mittens! lol

3 Likes

haha Yes, he is! You can tell when I drew that one! lol

2 Likes

These are great! Fun and detailed. They are a joy to look at :slight_smile: I love the tiny sleeves on the second one and I’m cracking up over the St. Patrick’s Eel :smile:

2 Likes

These are brilliant. I love the first one!

2 Likes

I love your “eelmagination”! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!!

4 Likes

These are a joy to look at!

2 Likes

These are fun!

2 Likes

Haha…yes! I didn’t notice. :laughing:

Super creative and fun!

2 Likes

These are so clever and fun!

2 Likes

I love all the fun details on these. And how interesting about the 10 eels and the Bishop…

3 Likes

These are sooooo wonderful!!

1 Like

I love everything about all of these. Everything. Special mention for “milady… look to my left” :heart_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

I love all the eels!! :laughing: They are all so cheery and enjoyable. Never stop!! :grin::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the love for my silly eels!:smiley: