Hellraiser Award Metals

I made some award metals for some worthy recipients recently, all done from bits and bobs I had in my craft room. :medal_military: :trophy: :medal_military:

27 Likes

I’m so in love with these!! An awesome application of snark and wonderfully executed!!

Hellraiser Awards has me cracking up! :laughing:

2 Likes

Love them!

1 Like

Clever, clever words and application. Brilliant!

1 Like

You are in good company! Those are great!

1 Like

These award medals are freaking fabulous! Well done you!

1 Like

How fun! They are fabulous!

1 Like

YES! these are brilliant!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! They were really fun to make. And a great way to use beautiful trims and scraps that are too tiny for anything else.

These are so fantastic my friend! Well done.

1 Like

Ha! How fun!

1 Like

I love these so hard.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Hellraiser Award Metals are one of this week’s featured projects. You are AWE-SOME!

4 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

ACK! I am so glad I saw these today! I have a rather deep pinboard for these kinds of things because I just love them so, so much!

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

OMG, these are beautiful and inspiring and I think I need to make some. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

1 Like

You certainly have an eye for layering. These are great. Not too overdone and just perfect!

1 Like

I definitely know someone that could use the Sass badge ahem seven year old son ahem.

1 Like

Such a cute idea! I’m going to make one for my 6 year old. He will be so proud of himself. And he’ll be forced to READ what it says. Muah!

1 Like