Help me find/recreate this stitch^^

I would use a smaller hook than the yarn calls for to get a tighter stitch. And it does look to be worked in the back loop only to get the ridges.

Also not sure if my blog post will help you at all?

4 Likes

I can’t say what I did wrong before as I feel I’m doing the same but it’s working now!

Some other adjustments were needed too. Shorter side rows than in the middle and a smaller hook.

Now it’s just a matter of keeping at it. It’s fiddly af with a small piece done on a hook that’s really too small to comfortably crochet with this yarn :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It’s looking quite lizardish, I like it!

At the cost of tendinitis in both hands I’m so close to the finish line. All that’s missing is a belt strap, buttons and half of a belt. And maybe a last wash/steam t before it’s ready for use.

Thank you all for the help <3

t

14 Likes

Oh my, it’s incredible!!! I hope you make a post for it when it’s fully complete! :star_struck:

2 Likes

It is beautiful and so well made. The color is just gorgeous.

That is BEAUTIFUL!!! Amazing!

Wow, that’s beautiful

This is stunning!

Absolutely lovely dress, just gorgeous. These are 2 different stitches tho, right? I keep zooming in have a closer look but don’t see chevrons.

1 Like

gorgeous work! Glad you posted your finished project!

I did the same. I think the chevrons are for the belt that’s still missing from the final dress.

Oh, that makes sense!

This is amazing! Have you chosen your buttons and belt buckle?