Hey There Kitty Cat Notebook

If you were in the recent Zoom meetup, you know I kind of went bananas with the notebooks during a flash sale on Amazon. These notebooks are incredible The pages are nice and thick, no ink bleed and I use fountain pens most of the time. The covers are thick too. Love them.
So I grabbed more than one person could possibly need and decided to paint on them. the covers are kind of slick, so next time I might try to lightly sand it to add some grip. I added about 7 layers of matte clear coat to protect it.
This was inspired by a cat image I saw on Pinterest. I thought it was cute. I was able to draw it and transfer the image on this one, but I had to use the carbon copy dark stuff. It worked and I had it in my stash so I was happy.
It should be available in my STS this Fall.

Made with Posca pens and acrylic paint pens.

16 Likes

I saw your collection on zoom, now waiting to see more of these book covers being produced :smiley:

1 Like

This came out so well! What a cute liโ€™l guy.

1 Like

Adorable!!! I canโ€™t wait to see what else you do!

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

Heโ€™s so cute that he makes my heart squeeze a little. :heart: Adorable. I think I need him. Going to brainstorm what I can make for STS so I have points to spend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww, very cute! The notebook covers are very colorful, too.

1 Like

this is super cute. I may have to fight @Kwality570 for it.

2 Likes

:heart:
:heart_eyes_cat:
super cute!

1 Like