Hi! I do all kinds of projects in my old school bus workshop! Please share ideas for me

I do all kinds of things like this. Many more videos in my channel. But im running out of ideas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rZ6D6QcKNo&t=5s

1 Like

Welcome to one of the best places on the internet! :grin: We look forward to you sharing your actual projects and engaging with others’ projects! Have a look at the site rules about self-promotion, so members don’t flag things as spam!

5 Likes

Thank you! I assure you, I am not a spam bot hahah

1 Like

An old school bus sounds like a neat workshop! What are your favorite types of projects to make? Can you share some pics of your different creations?

1 Like

Hi! Thankyou! I unfortunately dont have pictures to post right now. I do videos for my projects. Ill repurpose things, scroll saw projects, lathe projects, woodburning etc. My bus is primarily setup for wood working.
ill post the channel link below.
But this first link is a tour of my workshop!

1 Like

The bus is a project in itself. Some day I hope to take it on the road and be able to craft and travel wherever I want! It needs mechanical work before I can drive it safely

1 Like

Here is a couple of screen shots from my videos, I oftentimes delete the raw footage because my phone runs out of space! haha

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Love seeing projects made from things that might otherwise be discarded!

Rethinking something from a past life to a functional modern use is interesting and creative. Welcome to the forum…can’t wait to see more projects!

1 Like

Hi @GatlersWorkshop. I’m one of the Site Moderators here. Welcome to Lettuce Craft! We’re always happy to meet new members. But as @TheMistressT noted earlier, our community rules prohibit folks from simply posting links to YouTube videos, and as such you’re posts have been Flagged by members twice already. All projects shared here should contain pictures and text HERE on LC, not simply links to another platform. Please read the FAQ for posting on this forum.

10 Likes

Welcome to our community. This is a pretty special little corner of the internet that is full of kind and encouraging crafters. :heart:

5 Likes

THanks Mistress! I understand, that is why I posted some picture and text!

1 Like

Thankyou very much!

1 Like