Hobbit Hole Embroidery

I am so sorry to hear this news. I always enjoyed reading Nathan’s posts. They were always so upbeat and chearful.

4 Likes

Myrthena - I’m so very sorry to hear about Nathan. He was incredibly talented, funny, and always posted positive and insightful comments. Such a great member of our community. I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss. I am sending you tight hugs across the miles.

JClove

3 Likes

Myrthena,
Thank you so much for sharing this heartbreaking news. Nathan was a fantastic crafter, and I also was someone lucky to have a piece made by him that I adore and will cherish always. I really enjoyed getting to know him when we did a doll portrait swap. He’ll be dearly missed. I hope you can find peace and am sorry for this loss.

4 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in our thoughts. I’m so glad that we got to share in his love of crafting. He will be missed.

4 Likes

Dear Myrthena,
I’m so sorry for the loss you and your family must be going through. Nathan participated in a craftalong I run, called the Harry Potter Craftalong, and he was such a joy within the group. Generous and positive and kind. He will truly be missed. All my love to you and your family now.

3 Likes

thanks all for your support
Marijke

4 Likes

I never had a chance to get to know him but he was really talented, I hope you all get through this loss.

3 Likes

Oh I’m so so sorry to hear this news. Your family will be in my thoughts

2 Likes

Dear Marijke,

I’m so sad to hear the news.

Nathan and I got matched up in several swaps and had lots of fun as we could go for heavier items as we were both in Europe.

I was lucky enough to meet him in person when he came to Edinburgh and we went to the cat cafe and had a wonderful time.

My heart is breaking, he was such a kind, positive and very talented person, and I’m so sorry for your lost. Sending big hugs to you and your family.

4 Likes

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry to hear this. Nathan was always very nice and such an amazing talent. He will be missed.

3 Likes

For all those who knew Nathan.
And thanks for all your kind words

10 Likes

I’m so so sorry to hear this sad news. I’m sending virtual hugs to your family, and I know he will be dearly remembered and missed!

1 Like

Yes he told us he met someone on his trip and the cat café. i think i can even find a picture of that.There will be a a slideshow with moments out of Nathans life
This is you? Can i use a part of your text with the photo in the slideshow?

Marijke

9 Likes

Please let us know if you need anything at all. We may be a sea apart, but we are here in spirit with you. I hope you find peace during this difficult time. Once again, our love is here to comfort you.

2 Likes

@Myrthena I’m so sorry to hear of your loss! Losing a child is such a very hard blow. Please come see us here often if you can… our arms and hearts are open. We will miss his kindness and miss seeing Nathan’s talent. :broken_heart:

1 Like

My heart breaks for your family. I’m so sorry.

2 Likes

This is me. I’m happy for you to use part of my text. Sending hugs. :heart:

This is another picture from that meet-up.

11 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and yours. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Born the same year as my son… I’m so sorry to hear of his passing. Hugs and comforts. :cry:

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what it’s like to lose a son. Warm hugs to you.

2 Likes