Home Workout Animals - Digital Art

So this is my first time posting on Lettuce Craft! Let me know if I do this right everyone!

I’m primarily a digital artist, and I love to do character art. These little guys are something fun I’ve been working on for a while and thought you’d enjoy them!

While stuck at home I’ve been really trying to make sure I stay healthy. The problem is, I’m a pretty big guy. And when it comes to excersizing at home… well these guys should give you a (somewhat sweaty) picture of how it all goes down…

CRUNCH PANDA

LUNGE BUNNY

PUSH-UP GORILLA

SWIMMING BEAR

RUNNING SLOTH

YOGA DRAGON

As you can see, we’re not the fittest of bunches. But hey… at least we’re trying!

31 Likes

Welcome! Those are so great! I can relate to the swimming bear. LOL! Let me just float around, please.

2 Likes

Yoga dragon!!

These are all fantastic. Welcome to LC!

1 Like

I have such a hard time doing digital art so this is amazing! Welcome to LC!

1 Like

the grimaces on their faces is so funny. it’s like me trying to get up from the couch! :rofl:

I like your color choices and your shading looks really good.

2 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft!

Your digital drawings are amazing.

2 Likes

Welcome! And I LOVE these! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my gosh I love them!
I think yoga dragon is my favorite.

1 Like

Yaaay! You made it!

So glad to see you and all of your grunting, grimacing, sweaty friends! :smile:

I love your art, and I think you did an awesome job on these guys! Running sloth is my favorite. Pretty sure that’s the look on my face when I run!

2 Likes

Haha yeah he’s kinda my spirit animal!

Thank you so much!

I tried to portray my own face as accurately as possible with them haha! Thank you so much! Means a bunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for inviting and encouraging me to post! I am feeling so welcome already! This is what I need to keep going with my artwork!

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m definitely in the Push-Up Gorilla phase of my workouts!
Love them all!

2 Likes

The bear cracks me up! Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to LettuceCraft! That Lunge Bunny looks like he’s about to pop a blood vessel, lol. I can practically hear them all grunting with the exertion!

2 Likes

Wow, these are excellent! Their expressions are the best!

2 Likes

Welcome!! These are soooo cute and fabulously done! I can also relate to the swimming bear. XD

2 Likes

These are fantastic! I think the sloth is my favorite!

3 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce! Please keep sharing your work! They are great fun!

2 Likes