Honey Buns

I wish I’d had time to make @ceep’s sliceform (SO COOL) but I made this quick card instead for my hubby for Father’s Day. I found a similar card online and thought it was a cute idea.

He was amused!

Of course I wrote some mushy stuff on there, too, but that’s for his eyes only! :wink:

26 Likes

Hahaha, I love it!

2 Likes

Lol! Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cute AND funny! Of course he loved it!

1 Like

Thanks!

Good Job! I used to work for American Greetings and could totally see this as one of the more expensive cards in the card run.

2 Likes

Hahaha…cute!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

Never thought of making greeting cards as someone’s job but, duh… I guess it would have to be, wouldn’t it? :laughing:

You always make the cutest cards… this is great!

1 Like

Thank you!! :heart:

:jeans: :honey_pot: Congrats! Your sweet card is one of this week’s featured projects! :honey_pot: :jeans:

1 Like

This is awesome. Cards cost so much nowadays. Its great you can make them yourself, and it personalizes them too.

1 Like

Such a fun card!

My Marc draws wonderful birthday cards too. They beat store bought cards by a thousand percent.
Well, okay, I make something, photograph or scan it, have it printed as cards and buy it… Store bought, but my own unique design. Being their designer, I even get part of my money back (my profit margin), LOL.

1 Like

Thank you! @Abbeeroad funny emojis!

1 Like

super cute! Once I stayed at a rented cabin, went to use the restroom and right next to the toilet was a large photo of a man’s behind wearing jeans that were so ripped there was no point in wearing them. The photograph was titled Honey Bun and was taken by the cabin owner of her partner the other cabin owner. Very odd.

1 Like

That’s hilarious!