Honeybee Necklace & Earrings Set

My aunt recently contacted me, and asked if I could make her a Honeybee themed necklace and earrings. Apparently in his retirement, my uncle has started keeping bees, and they have been selling the honey at a local Farmer’s Market. She wanted something to wear while selling it.

The necklace chain is made from Vintaj artisan brass chain and findings, Swarovski crsytal, Czech glass, and cherry quartz beads. The honeybee pendant includes a bronze bee from Green Girl Studios, and a pewter honeybee charm, with bronze chain, and more Swarovski crystal and Czech glass beads.

The earrings are Czech glass and crystal beads, with pewter bee charms.

24 Likes

These are amazing! I would wear these with pride!

2 Likes

Was slightly surprised you weren’t making this set for yourself :wink: So lovely.

2 Likes

How perfect for a Farmer’s Market honey seller! The crystals are so pretty, and I love the overall shape of the piece.

2 Likes

So pretty! What a great way to spend retirement. Your Aunt is going to love them.

2 Likes

This is so cool! I bet all her customers are going to ask where she bought this.

2 Likes

What a beautiful set!
I bet your aunt loves it.

2 Likes

Such a beautiful set! I love the colors together.

2 Likes

Gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:
I agree…PERFECT to sell honey!!

2 Likes

So pretty! I love the color scheme and the jump ring detail in the chain. I bet this will boost honey sales! :wink:

1 Like

Pretty! What a gorgeous piece!

1 Like

Simply stunning!! Our sustainability teacher at school would ADORE this! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is a lovely set!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Honeybee Necklace and Earrings set is one of this week’s featured projects.

2 Likes

Those are so pretty. I love the yellow and pink color combo as well as the fact they you mixed metals.

2 Likes

I bet your aunt will get lots of compliments wearing her bees! The yellow beads look like crystallized honey. Perfect!

2 Likes

Your aunt will be the bee’s knees! Lovely set.

1 Like

Thanks gozer! I would never have thought of the pink on my own, and would have gone with the amber gold of honey, but I did ask her to send me a picture of their label, so I could try to tie them together. It’s a bee on a pink flower with a gold center. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like