Hope--Word of the Year

I joined a “Word of the Year” atc swap on another site, and the word that immediately stood out to me was “Hope.” It was the word @kittykill choose for the Dec stitchalong, and it was the word we all needed in December.

The top atc is a hostess card and the bottom atc goes to the swappers. They are both alcohol inked backgrounds (@geekgirl gave me alcohol inks in the Mini 12 Days of Christmas swap). The bottom one I made 8 and did the alcohol inks as a “masterboard” on 8x10 photo paper. The word Hope was cut with the Cricut.

9 Likes

I love this!

1 Like

I immediately recognized those stamps from the alcohol ink kit! Your ATCs look great!

2 Likes

Nice! I’m so happy to see you tried out those inks. They scare me but if you can do it, I am inspired to give it a try. Thanks sister!

2 Likes

Actually, those stamps were from something else, but I used the distress ink from the kit. Maybe we share the same stamps?

They are F-U-N! (wait until the inchies I just sent out to my partners start to arrive) :wink:

Yeah I have that exact butterfly stamp. And I have the same alcohol ink kit so I assumed it was from there. Great minds and all! :grin:

1 Like

:raised_hands:

@Magpie It’s good to see you here, magpie. love the new icon, as well!

Hope is such a great word, we all need it, and it’s great that you were able to make it with several things in mind

1 Like