Horoscope woven wall hanging

I took a weaving workshop a few weeks ago and the subject was a woven horoscope. The color order is meant to represent the ordering of the planets and constellations at the time of my birth. Astrology isn’t really my thing but I love the idea of a unique color ordering and am really happy with my wall hanging :slight_smile:

25 Likes

It’s so beautiful! I love that it can be just a lovely piece on it’s own, but that it also has a secret meaning. Beautiful work.

1 Like

Really nice. Horoscope isn’t my thing either but an interesting way to get a pattern you may never think up alone.

2 Likes

Really lovely! It’s awesome that it is so personal, and has such a universally appealing style.

1 Like

It’s gorgeous! And so cool that it is specific to you and your birthday, even if the extra layers of meaning aren’t meaningful to you.

1 Like

Beautiful! I love the colors

1 Like

Love the sentiment! The color arrangement is mesmerizing

1 Like

I love that the design is influenced by how the universe was oriented to you at one point in time. Even if it doesn’t mean anything, it sure makes for a beautiful project (kind of like life!).

1 Like

This is beautiful alone, but so cool to have a secret meaning too.

1 Like

That is so pretty! I think it is a way cool idea.

1 Like

That is really beautiful! And what a unique way to do something beautiful, wheter or not you believe in astrology.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Horoscope Woven Wall Hanging is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

I’m not into horoscopes either, but your woven wall hanging is absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

It’s so gorgeous, positively transfixing!

1 Like

Wow! It looks like magic!

1 Like

Just gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like