HP book ornaments

When I saw these on Pinterest, I knew i wanted to make one, but i don’t read enough books in a year. I tried to figure out a way I could make them more universal so i could make some for my craft booth. I had the idea of doing Harry Potter books, but there weren’t enough. So, i decided to make four of each with alternate covers, then four each of the companion books, and two Cursed Childs. I could only find two covers for The Cursed Child, thats why there are less of them.

I made 5, but a manager at work is a huge HP fan so i gave him one. My original plan was to hang charms too, but it didnt turn out like i imagined, so i gave up on that. @MistressJennie sent me dome great charms that will go towards a different project.

I have been making tiny books of each book ive read this year. My ornament might have to be a decade of books to fill it up enough.

23 Likes

What a great idea! Turned out very cute.

1 Like

These are so cool! You’re going to have the best stuff at your booth, between these and the cat pouches.

2 Likes

These are great! :slight_smile: :zap:

1 Like

These are really clever! I think they turned out great

1 Like

Super cute and clever! I like the charm, but looks like it would be a pain to get just right and keep in place. They are still cool without!

1 Like

Those are so cute and well done!

1 Like

They came out so cute!

1 Like

These are adorable! I’ve always loved them! And what a fantastic idea for your booth!

1 Like

I love them!

1 Like

:zap: :heart: :books: Congratulations! Your awesome HP Book Ornaments are a Featured Project this week! :books: :heart: :zap:

1 Like

I love my ornament with my books from last year in it.
I could use more books from this year in mine :wink:

2 Likes

These are awesome! :grin:

1 Like

I had fun making that. I was so happy I found someone who read enough to make it look good!

1 Like

It’s awesome! I’m two books behind schedule this year… psh, I can totally catch up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

These are so great! What a fun idea!

1 Like