Hummingbird Adult Coloring Sheet

I’ve been inspired by the doodles my fellow LC’ers have created as well as creating zentangle for atcs. I have become obsessed with fineliner pens as well, so last night I started and today I finished this 6" by 6" hummingbird page. I’ve hidden my initials (LJ), so see if you can find them! Feel free to print and color. Please share on my post so I can see!

18 Likes

Very cool! Now I am going to be obsessed with finding your initials…ugh…ha ha ha

1 Like

That’s really cool

Ooh, is it at the top & bottom of the heart closest to the bird’s tail?

1 Like

Bird’s eye view! It’s in between the tail and and top of heart.

I see the L there, but not the C… possibly this is a size/resolution thing, tho, and there’s a nice C just below the point of the heart.

It’s LJ, not LC, and the letters are side by side. :slight_smile:

That is awesome!

1 Like

ok, apparently I can’t read? Anyway… :roll_eyes:

But fun!

Wow! Very awesome.

1 Like

Nice job! I love doing zentangles and bought a bunch of fancy pens and a nice notebook to do them with. Unfortunately, the one thing I didn’t buy was time, lol. I think the notebook has one, possibly two zentangles :expressionless:.

1 Like

Thank you, @thanate. I looked and looked for BBM’s initials, but I couldn’t find them until I read your post. At which point, they stood out super obvious, lol.

2 Likes

Cheat sheet FTW. :wink:

2 Likes

I am impressed with people who can just sit down and draw these. All the little patterns! All the widths of lines! Unfortunately, I don’t have time to examine for your initials right now, but I will be obsessing over it like @AIMR! lol

1 Like

Ooh, very zentangly with lots of elements. If I knew where my Prismacolors were, I would color it (we just moved house).

1 Like

This is so cool, I love the designs!

1 Like

I love this! I’m obsessed with doodles and zentangles. Isn’t it fun?!?

1 Like