Hysterical Boxer Shorts - A Hair Metal Father's Day

Ok, ok… also Pyromaniacal and Andrenalized boxers, but still… DEF LEPPARD UNDERPANTS!

BoxersDefLeppard01

When I spotted this fabric at JoAnn a few months back, I knew Delia would really want to make her papa a Father’s Day gift out of it. She has a tradition of working with me to make him boxer shorts out of fun prints, so that seemed like the perfect project.

Made with Simplicity 9985.

17 Likes

As an 80’s teenager, this fabric so speaks to me. :grin:

1 Like

:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Thanks, friends!

@J-squared Right? Like a lot of people our age, Def Leppard has a special place in TheMisterT’s heart.

2 Likes

Love it!

Thank you!

SHUT UP! That is fing awesome.

1 Like

So awesome!!! Adrenalized underpants sounds a little risqué but still… these are the best! Your man has the best dressed derrière on the planet!

3 Likes

Thanks so much, pals!

Joann’s had Def Leppard fabric?! This is both hilarious and made me feel super old. Ha! Awesome boxers.

2 Likes

I know, right? They also had AC/DC prints!

2 Likes

Super cool!

I hate when I hear Def Leppard in the grocery store! Makes me feel old. But these bun covers give me life!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I hate it because I have to keep from singing along at full voice!

1 Like

You mean…we’re not supposed to sing full volume?!? That was the beauty of a mask no one could see my lip syncing!

3 Likes

Oh, YES. Definitely mouthing the words under the mask! But with Def Lep ya gotta squinch up your eyes and lean back and possibly air guitar, right? That’s a good way to bruise your produce. So to speak.

4 Likes

You guys crack me up!! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like