I built a harp!

Well, compared to the full-sized version, this one may be pocket-sized. lol

1 Like

Ha! That’s true! It’s definitely light and more portable than one of those suckers!

1 Like

I have a friend who was a beautiful harpist. She would visit hospitals and nursing homes and play…she was in her 70s going on 80s at the time. Her small travel harp required a strong man to lift or a wheeled case to move. It was a thing of beauty, but still rather large. She has retried, becoming a nursing home resident herself in another part of the state. i wonder if she still plays?

I love the sound of a harp, I hope you love learning to play!

1 Like

So pretty! Love the color

1 Like

What a neat way to share her gift!

Thank you!

I had no idea there were even make-your-own harp kits! I like the color you chose and the fun designs on it. Great job! Even if it did take you forever, I’d say it was worth it.

1 Like

Thank you! I kind of stumbled upon their existence a couple of years ago when I got the crazy idea that I wanted to learn to play harp. I was reading a lot of articles on beginner harps and watching youtube reviews and these were mentioned. There are actually a handful of places that make DIY harp kits, all a little bit different.

1 Like

That is so cool! At one point, my mom wanted to learn the harp. They sound so beautiful.

1 Like

Love it! Love the color! And love the workmanship! You get a definite “WOW” from me!

1 Like