I can see you

15 Likes

This is beautiful!! I love the depth of the blue iris against the monochrome of the rest of the painting. Seriously, this looks so well done!

2 Likes

Oh yes, lovely depth in that eye!

2 Likes

This is stunning! What else can you tell us about it?

2 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! So lovely comments!
What i can tell about this… its my second eye painting :slight_smile: when i started this i wanted to paint brown eyes, but found it difficult to get depht in that color. tried another blue eyes, but that came out … looking hard and " male-ish… this one i kind of like. But it somehow gives me a feeling of thoughtfulness ( i hope that is the correct word, or atleast a word) or sadness. I had ideas on changing it, add more colors and more of the face ,but i think it is done. I m always scared i mess the hole thing up because i cant stop fiddling about

3 Likes

Beautiful!!

2 Likes

wow thats really beautiful

2 Likes

Beautiful depth. I would suggest making the eyelashes with a smaller brush and not so uniform on the next one. The blue is absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Thank you, @gozer !
Thanks for the tips on the lashes, i wasnt sure of how to fix them . I am always so scared of making a mess of the whole thing if i keep on trying.
But, maybe an smaller angled brush would be better? Hmmm… maybe try to mix back that colour and kind of separate the fattest lashes

1 Like