I Can’t Fly- a family ATC

Sorry for the deluge of family ATCs… I’m getting ready for Christmas, plus there are 2 birthdays in there as well!!!

My youngest, when he was about 2 or 3, came into our bedroom, sobbing his little heart out! We asked what was wrong and he wailed, “I can’t fly!!!” Apparently this was a very devastating revelation… thank goodness he didn’t discover this by diving off the balcony or something! Honestly, we were so busy comforting, explaining, and trying not to laugh, that to this day, we have no idea how he figured it out!

12 Likes

Bless his little earthbound heart! From the outside it really seems like a chunk of parenting the little ones is trying not to bust up laughing at their “tragedies” and shenanigans.

5 Likes

Yep, that’s about right! Lol!

Thanks!

1 Like

Lmao that’s such a funny story. I’d cry too. Super cute making these ATCs for the family. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks! He’s still a funny guy, too!

Awww, bless his little heart. You have the greatest family stories, and I so love the amazing artistic “album” you are building.

1 Like

Thank you! I really have an awesome family, if I do say so myself. :slight_smile:

It was a sad day, and I don’t remember how I found out sadly, I think it might’ve been with an umbrella though but I also had a cape so it totally should’ve worked :joy::joy:

2 Likes