I cannot load photos

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you. We are so grateful for your tireless work behind the scenes. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! We all appreciate it!

3 Likes

Just a quick morning check in. I am still working on some pieces related to the update. I’m at work this morning (I work at a school), but will be working on it intermittently throughout the day. Thank you all for being so kind and patient, I know it’s totally not fun waiting this one out!

17 Likes

You are so sweet! Thank you!

2 Likes

Here I was blaming the new phone. :sheep: feeling sheepish now.

2 Likes

I thought my work blocked me.

Do you have another update?

I’m trying to be patient but 4 days without photos makes for a boring time.

5 Likes

Im not sure if she will get it unless you @ her. I havent heard anything.

2 Likes

We’re gonna break the site uploading a millionty pics the minute we’re able, lol. I have so many projects to share! Bet y’all do too :smile:

8 Likes

@sweets4ever is there anything we can do to aid this process? Yes, I know, probably a really dumb question! We are all just really anxious to get back to enjoying our favorite corner of the internet!

2 Likes

I’ve been able to upload pix from my chromebook all along, but since this issue began, but it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r, and all but crashes the computer.

I can’t load pix from my kindle. And spell check and word suggestion are still not working either.

3 Likes

I get notified when someone replies to my posts (like you did) and thought that might happen with @sweets4ever too.

See what I did there :smiley:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: hope this is going ok :slight_smile: let us know if there is anything we can help with.

2 Likes

No, for those of us who are Mods (or site admin like sweets), we would get wayyyyy too many messages, so we have to change our settings a bit, so we get notified about a few less things. For example, I automatically get notified about new projects on the boards I watch over, like Fiber & Textile, but I don’t get notifications for new posts in the Lounge, because it would be too many to handle. So yeah, if you want sweets, or a Mod to actually get a notification it’s best to β€œ@” us.

And yeah, I’m totally chomping at the bit to get photo uploading back too. :slightly_smiling_face: I want to show off the baby quilt I finished, and our nursery that we finished decorating yesterday, so all the LC friends who made things for us can see them hanging in our new space.

12 Likes

I think it counts me as starting the post, too.

I need to post up on the Games. Lol.

3 Likes

You can post photos you have previously posted. You just can’t post new photos.

I heard from Sweets42ver and she is still working on photo hosting and hoping it is back up quickly. She had some unexpected updates to do that took longer than expected.

8 Likes

I was pointing out that not all operating systems are affected the same. I CAN upload new photos from chromebook, not from kindle. IT folk often find that kind of information useful.

wait. I COULD upload from chromebook, but now that’s not working either. sigh

1 Like

That looks like a photo you had already posted. I can repost as well, just nothing new.

3 Likes