I found this coffin bag pattern

I wanted to share this pattern that a friend found for me that I’m going to forward to my mom since I haven’t followed a pattern in a long time plus my sewing machine is staring at me forlornly with no place to sew.
Anywho,
Free Coffin Bag pattern from Seamingly Wicked
I thought maybe someone here would be interested in it.

11 Likes

Oh my word this is AWESOME!!

1 Like

Cooooool! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Oooh this is awesome! I just wish I would actually use patterns. :rofl: I always end up just doing stuff my own way. Oops.

2 Likes

How did I miss this? Amazing! I definitely need to add that pattern to my to-do list.

I missed it too, cool! Thanks for the link :slight_smile:
Almost 300 views of that, wow.

1 Like

I have no idea how or why there are so many views . :exploding_head:

1 Like