I love you all!

Its Teni guys! Havent seen you all since before Craftster died on us!
I love and missed every single one of you!
Craftster was my crafty home, my place of likeminded stash hoarding crafty-nutcases like myself. It took me a bit to find this place, but I’m so glad to be back and see you all still here!

You have my love and appreciation for keep the crafty crazy family alive and well =)

20 Likes

Welcome (back)! This new home is GREAT!

2 Likes

Taking me a little bit to find everything but I’m settling in for sure =) Between fixing cars and my house, its good to have people to talk to about crafty stuff again! ^~^

7 Likes

Yay, you found us again!! So happy you’re here!

2 Likes

I missssssed you sweets!!! <3

3 Likes

Welcome back! I also went silent for a long time. I just couldn’t get used to the new format, and I was struggling badly with stress at work and at home. This is my first day back in months, and I’m going to try again to learn the system as if it was a completely new thing. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yay! I noticed your absence and am happy to see you @EriChanHime! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey…good to see you!!!

2 Likes

Thank you, @Abbeeroad! I’ve missed you, too, and seeing your pretty crafts. Little Dart still sits in my living room by my couch. :wink: Hi, @AIMR! Thank you. I know it will take me a while to catch back up, but I’ve missed my crafty people so much! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Good luck adjusting! (I know we’ve lost a few people for whom the new site just didn’t work, and it is Very Sad. Here’s hoping you’ll stay with us!)

4 Likes

It’s great to see folks returning! Welcome (backish) !

2 Likes

What have you been working on lately?

Let us know if you need any help navigating the new site! :heart:

2 Likes

Ive been so busy learning to be a CNA and fixing my jeep I havent had much time to work on anything lately! I’m itching to make a plushie of my favorite monster from monster hunter world though! =D Just got to figure out how to draft out the pattern!

2 Likes

Love and miss you all as well!!! I still craft away but sadly refer to things as “back when I use to do those amazing craft swaps” Though I still communicate with some members of the group I still miss you all!

4 Likes

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello! You are missed here and I look forward to you feeling confident in saying these are the days you craft away to craft swaps here! :slight_smile: In the meantime, my heart is happy to “see” you today. Stay well.

2 Likes