I love you in ASL

Just a quick little hop that I did a couple of weeks ago. I’m retiring in May and have every intention of making ASL my next language. :grin:

20 Likes

That is so cute! I love the loopy look of the middle fingers.

4 Likes

How are you already retirement age?! I often forget how long we’ve all been in each other’s lives. :crazy_face: Wow, if you pick up ASL you can go around translating across multiple languages as a retirement career at your leisure, which would be amazing. When you aren’t crafting, of course!

3 Likes

I’m 53 and was fortunate enough to start teaching earlier than most of my “more veteran” coworkers. They’re jealous that I get to retire this May, when they’re in their late 50’s with another couple of years left until they can do the same.

I haven’t figured out what I actually want to do with myself after May. The best part is that I don’t have to have a plan, at least not for a while. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is cute. Did you make up the design or find it somewhere. The loops are adorable.

I made the design. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even more impressive!

1 Like

It’s adorable and so creative! I love the different shades of pink/red. Maybe you’ll have to start making little embroidered pins with the design to wear when you’re fully fluent so everyone knows that you know ASL. :slight_smile:

1 Like