So, I thought this would be pretty straightforward, until I realized that the last time I used this pattern I was MUCH slimmer. And I’m usually pretty careful not to cut the larger sizes off of a pattern but I clearly was too optimistic at the time about not gaining weight.
Aaaaaanyway… I had to add 1 1/2 inches on all the seam allowances. I tried it on and realized it was too big in the waist (but NOT the hips- sadly) so I had to take it in a bit. Then I had to reshape the bottom of the skirt because it was really flowy-er than I wanted. Then I cut 11 inches off the bottom because not only was it much longer than I wanted, but I had this trim for the bottom that was going to add 5 inches to the length! Funny thing is, I’ve had the trim in stash for about 5 years waiting for this moment. I finally quit procrastinating and bought some fabric for it and got busy!
Long story short (too late), here’s the skirt: