<TAKEN> If you have the postage, I have some wool for you!

edit: the wool has been spoken for. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hello crafty friends! I generally hang out over in the paper crafts section.

I have just done a major craft-room clean up (to make room for more paper… go figure) and have decided to part with a lot of materials for crafts I never followed through on. I have a bunch of hand dyed merino wool from when I had fantasies of taking up wet felting, which I ended up not liking at all. Normally I just throw my stuff up on Freecycle or the free section on Craigslist, but this wool is pretty and was pricey. I want it to go to a crafter that I know will appreciate it.

If you are willing to pay the postage from CA, then I want to send you everything pictured below. So if you are a felter, send me a PM and we can work out details. Otherwise, to Freecycle it goes!

7 Likes

Wow! You may want to tap the folks in the use it or lose it thread, too. And @Harlan maybe. Congrats on a successful clean up!

3 Likes

Want want want!
Must not accumulate more random stuff!
But it’s so pretty!

4 Likes

Oh good to know of this thread. Maybe some other stuff in this pile might be good for that thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I bet it is. I am practically sitting on my hands not to claim this all right now and I have (needle) felted maybe 4 times in my life. Supply addiction is real! It’s sooooo pretty though!

2 Likes

Received!

I’m not sure what the 3 purple things are for but I’ll figure it out. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!

Now I won’t feel bad anymore that I chose not to tag you directly when this was posted haha!

2 Likes

Those are needle-felting needles :smiley: I think that is what you are referring to.

Glad the box arrived safely! Enjoy!

1 Like

These things?

Finger guards, maybe?

1 Like

Oh my gosh, that is awesome! How many stabs will that save me from? A lot! LOL, brilliant. :adhesive_bandage:

1 Like

Oh those are finger guards, @Abbeeroad had it right. Sorry I forgot what all I sent in the little pouch and thought it was just the needles.

1 Like