If your work falls under two different categories, is it okay to post in both?

Some of my work is both fiber arts and (fashion) jewelry. Is it alright to post my work in both categories? Or would that just be redundantly repetitious in a repeated manner?:wink:
Currently it’s possible to check out all the posts, but as the site grows I expect users will gravitate to just those topics that are of personal interest to them.

Site looks great!! Love the clever avatars for the different categories! Who made those??

Thanks!

I think the rules said just post it once! :slightly_smiling_face:

@kaz814 is correct. I was curious so found the rule
https://forum.lettucecraft.com/faq

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
  • Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
2 Likes

Geekgirl’s all over it with the answer. Just do your best to decide which category it best belongs in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @geekgirl! Exactly what she said/posted. In past experiences the only time we allowed double posting was if you posted in a swap gallery or craft along. At that time you could also post on a board. I’m guessing that rule will remain the same, but I will double check.

1 Like