Igor and Bea Nanner, the bears

So I just finished making this adorable bear.

My cat, Frankenstein, decided to come investigate, and seems to really like it. So I named the bear Igor, because Frankie needs an adorable assistant. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

—-
I made another bear. I decided to name her Bea Nanner. She can be Monkey’s assistant.

I made the third bear. Sadly, I don’t have enough eyelash yarn left to make another raggedy bear. But I love it and hope to get more soon.

23 Likes

Gah! So cute :slight_smile:

1 Like

Igor and Frankenstein are adorable!

1 Like

So cute! That yarn makes it look like he was made with plushy fabric rather than crochet. I would have never guessed!

2 Likes

So sweet! The last picture is the best.

1 Like

What a cute bear and a cute pair!

1 Like

So awesome!

1 Like

The yarn is perfect for your bears! They are so cute!

1 Like

Dynamic duo!

1 Like

Hmmm… Maybe I need to make them a superhero dynamic duo? I made a fun duo for my niece a few years back.

This is Super Sausage and Super Spud. Together, they are Bangers and Mash!

Anyone have any fun suggestions for what this duo could be? If it helps, I’m actually making a third bear, this one purple.

4 Likes

Purple and brown could be peanut butter and jelly! Or purple and white could be Kool-Aid and sugar!

1 Like

Ooh! I may have to pair up Bea Nanner with the new bear and let them be pb&j :blush:

1 Like

You can’t leave us hanging with the third bears name! The bears turned out great. I love that eyelash fur on stuffies.
Side note: I have a cat named Egon and my Mom called him Egor for the first three months of his life. It made me so mad. Now when I hear it, I take a deep breath. Ha!

1 Like

Mr sbc and I met up with his cousin and her kids. I brought along two of the bears to give to the girls. They loved them :hearts:

They’re pictured here with me. It was the first time we ever met them. We hadn’t seen his cousin for over 17 years, and it was wonderful to see her again!

2 Likes