In search of this fabric

I love this fabric and am down to my last few scraps. Do you know what fabric it is (and where I could get it?) Do you have some lurking in your stash, and want to trade/ swap for it?

5 Likes

Well, I haven’t the foggiest idea what it is and know I don’t have it, but I HOPE YOU FIND MORE! That print is loaded with charm.

4 Likes

Pretty proud of my internet sleuthing skills this afternoon:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/944140933/psychedelic-mushroom-toss-in-orange?ga_search_query=Mushroom&ref=shop_items_search_2&pro=1

6 Likes

I also found these two. They’re not exact like the other but very similar!

2 Likes

Holy smokes, @Whistlefish, look at you go!

3 Likes

@Whistlefish thank you! You are amazing.

Edit: just looked at that Etsy listing and it’s a bit too rich for my purse a piece 10" x 16" delivered would be $36 :scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

Darn it! I just tried the Etsy link, hoping I could buy it for you and include it in whatever next package I send to you is, but it’s already sold out!

3 Likes

I did the same thing and am hoping it is another of us doing that! Haha!

4 Likes

@MistressJennie and @AntBee you two have made me cry. thank you x

6 Likes

Great minds darling, great minds.

3 Likes

hee hee hee hee :innocent:

8 Likes

I should have realized @AIMR would get there ahead of me. She’s 10 steps ahead of everyone all the time!

5 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I KNEW IT!
(I was totally going to call you out but then what if it wasnt you and I made you feel bad.)

5 Likes

Actual sobbing here. I’m overwhelmed-in a good way.

X

10 Likes

This whole thread is the Lettuce Craft-iest thing I’ve ever seen, and it has made my day.

I love this place.

7 Likes

:orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart:

This is just the best thread ever xxx

4 Likes

I know! I kept re-reading this thread this morning and it made me so happy! Y’all the best! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I love the love from Lettuce Craft

:heart:

5 Likes

I can’t tell you how happy this has made me, the kindness and generosity and everything

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes