In these very woods

Here is the little scene that I made for @storerboughtcreation in the OTT Halloween swap based on her themes of bats, cats, and pumpkins.

Materials used: Scrapbooking paper, washi tape, star confetti, dried moss, miniature bats, miniature cats, miniature pumpkins, small black bow, sticker sentiment.
And, yes, each piece of moss was hand-placed with tweezers, but it was fun!

Hereโ€™s some more pictures!

Happy Halloween everyone!

22 Likes

Nice! I love the teeny kitties :smiley:

2 Likes

I love the kitties, too. But in this piece, the bats are my favorite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Love this. I need to try making something out of the cazzilion altoid tins I still have. The hubs goes thru a box in 2 days.

2 Likes

We canโ€™t get them in Australia, so I bought a bunch of blanks from Amazon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cute! All the little minis! Lol when I glue moss, I just hot glue giant clumps on then shake off the excess and/or gently pull until loose pieces come off. :joy: then I burn myself at least 6 times.

2 Likes

Amazing how you can work with something so teeny tiny and STILL be so detailed!!! I love this

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

Ack! This is great! I really love how the lid is the sky of the scene - so clever!

2 Likes

Aww! Super cute!

1 Like

Little kitties in the pumpkin patch! Love it!

1 Like

Yes! I think for the last project I did with the moss I took that route. This year I decided I would be patient and NOT get burned.

1 Like

Awww, thanks everyone, Iโ€™m glad yโ€™all are enjoying it.

Itโ€™s wonderful!

1 Like

This is about the cutest, I just love that itโ€™s a complete scene in a tin. How fun!

1 Like