Inchie Dice Gravity Falls, Star Wars, & D&D

I recently did the Inchie Dice swap and fell in love with Inchie Dice. They are so fun to make! I participated in the Flat Rate swap as well and my partner, @jillybeans and her family love dice, so I made some with two of her family’s favorite themes, Gravity Fall & Star Wars, on them for her.

For the Gravity Falls one, I painted the block beige, then dark brown,

and sanded it lightly to give it a worn look. Then I put on the characters and added a touch of gold.

For the star Wars one, I painted the block black and then tilted the inches. I really liked how that turned out. I also added little dots in the corners in silver for the numbers 1-6.

Uploading: 0410221017.jpg…

Then I Angeled for the swap and made a set of glowing dice! Each side has elements you would find in a game of D&D in the number that the side represents.

and they glow!!!

I got a lot of blocks so I am sure I will be making plenty more!

16 Likes

These are all way cool!

1 Like

Very cool! I particularly love how you represented the numbers on the Star Wars version.

1 Like

My kiddos loved them! My oldest snatched up the Gravity Falls one so fast and farted into her room and squirreled it away. They are so cute!!

1 Like

I love all of these, but the Gravity Falls ones are my favorite. I love the added touch of gold!

1 Like

All these dice are just over-the-top awesome! You really captured the spirit of each theme, not just in the inchies, but also in the dice themselves. Love the tilted images on the Star Wars dice! And to make dice glow in the dark? Genius! Love the way you weathered the Gravity Falls dice, too… as well as adding the touches of gold.

2 Likes

Bahahahaha! Oh my goodness, I know you said it was autocorrected, but I can’t stop laughing. When I first read that I laughed until it hurt and I was crying. I don’t know why I found it so funny, but it cracked me up. It feels like something my phone would autocorrect on me too. :joy:
I needed that laugh. Thanks!

2 Likes

Kids are farty! I didn’t for even one moment think that wasn’t on purpose :laughing:

All these dice are so totally wonderful, & each set unique. Very cool.

2 Likes

Lol! I’m totally going to leave it, too! Just for you!!!

1 Like

Mine, even though are girls, are no exception. Though I generally call them boogers or turds. :wink:

1 Like

These are awesome!

1 Like

I love these. I too am in love with inchie dice and about to make some more!!

1 Like

they are all amazing. I can’t pick a favorite.

1 Like

Congrats! Your inchie dice sets are one of this week’s featured projects! You rock!

1 Like

Yay, you added the pig to the Gravity Falls die! That show is so fun. All your dice look great, glow in the dark is cool. What size are they?

1 Like

I think they were 1.5" blocks.

1 Like