Inchie Swap (From Discord) send outs Jan 13th 2020

Muuussshhhrrrooommm!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

The bluebirds and the rainbow between glitter really stand out to me (and I’m not a glitter person).

2 Likes

I love the hearts.

2 Likes

Received my lovely inchies from @Magpie! Love the colors, the details, the framing!

And beautiful bonus, check out the artistry i received from Magpie’s talented child! Having met this young person in person i am not surprised at the amount of talent, but receiving from her was a delightful surprise. I was so tempted to do an inchie relating to Γ¦ so disappointed that i talked myself out of it.

Thank you ladies!

3 Likes

Goodness, look at those miniature works of art! I love the light posts from both ladies the most!

Some of the strangest embroidery i have done - demon goat heads, yep, baphomet was in my partner’s list of themes ( holyshitcandybar, not CLM)

5 Likes

I forgot about this gallery & only posted to Disc, duh! I will post my awesomesauce from you here @averia. I’ll wait until I get them mounted, I have a special idea for them!

I have an idea for mounting some of these so they can be properly shown off. I am just swamped with work lately and now I have caught a cold so I’m just resting. It’s on my short list but in the meantime, here are my photos of @Averia’s beautiful stitched inchies. Her work is incredible.

6 Likes

@Averia I added magnets to these 2 & put them up on our fridge!

5 Likes

Aww so nice to see them being enjoyed! Thank you for posting

I have such a great plan for the blue ones, just wait until you see what I do with them!
Daughter was giggling & pointing at the bullseye, she read your card when those arrived :smile:.

Its really enjoyable to see all the posts

1 Like