Inchies in blue

Made for a swap. Inchies are hard, there is very little space to work with so detail is difficult and even a teeny wee slip up is glaring.

My partner’s themes were Winter and Ocean. I thought I did an OK job with them.
Then I looked over at my dear sweet little daughter and saw what she had made.

What?! Those are better than mine! LOL, her hands are smaller, ok?

We started off with this simple painted back ground, I cut it up into 1 inch squares and we chose our favourites little pieces to work on.

17 Likes

yep–hers are better…ha ha ha

How fun to have your daughter participate…she really has an eye for the gist of inchies…I really love them all!

2 Likes

All of those are wonderful and how great that your DD is crafting along! I especially like the jellyfish and her flying Santa sleigh through the porthole.

1 Like

Both sets are great. I like the black on blue designs.

1 Like

These are adorable!

1 Like

They’re fantastic!! I like the kraken best, but they’re all utterly charming. Your daughter is very talented!

1 Like

These are so pretty. I love all the variations of blue.

1 Like

Those Christmas ones are soo much fun!

1 Like

You and your daughter both did a fantastic job! The colors are just lovely and the teeny images are so well done. I am always so impresed with paper crafters, but doing your works of art in a 1" square is even more amazing.

1 Like

These are darling! Hard to pick favorites, but I really like the little snowman and the jellyfish.

1 Like

Thanks everybody, you are all very kind. I clearly need more practice but I was happy with this first attempt. I am not an illustrator, fabric’s more my wheelhouse. People are so encouraging here though, it’s easy to get brave and try something new and maybe uncomfortable.