Infinity Heart Valentines

Here are the cards that I made for the Valentine Exchange. I used gelli print paper (some on book pages with text in various languages, some on scrapbook paper) that I cut into strips for the front and punched matching hearts for the back. I stamped the infinity heart onto some tan colored cardstock and used a scalloped circle punch to make them look oh-so-fancy :kissing_heart: The cards were cream colored pre-cut/pre-creased from the craft store.

I think I made twenty total. I didn’t want to drive myself crazy over-thinking who would get which one so I just pulled them at random :upside_down_face: I sent ten for the exchange and have shared a few of the extras outside of the exchange. The ones that went out for the exchange got a little note to remember it by :wink:

I carved this stamp about ten years ago :open_mouth: (how has so much time gone by??)

15 Likes

The stamp is awesome! So perfect for Valentines! The cards turned out great!

2 Likes

So much sweetness!

2 Likes

I adore your masterboard cards, as I’m sure you know. This is a great idea to pair with a hand carved stamp for something extra special and uniquely personal. Beautifully done!

2 Likes

I received one of these beauties, and I love it! That stamp is perfect for Valentines!

2 Likes

That stamp is so great.

2 Likes

I love the addition of the heart on the backs. It made the card that much more special.

2 Likes

These are perfect!

1 Like