Infinity pencils personalized with vinyl

My fourth grade students have been obsessing over these infinity pencils they have seen on TikTok. I bought one for each of my students, and, using my silhouette cameo 4, I cut their names with vinyl. I sealed them with two coats of clear nail polish.

15 Likes

Whats an infinity pencil? Looks like a fountain pen, but maybe thats just another name for it. But looks good with their name like that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is a pencil that never needs to be sharpened. I’m not sure what it’s made of. You can get them on Amazon, Temu or TikTok.

2 Likes

Ooh, that sounds pretty awesome!

2 Likes

So cute! And such a nice little gift for your students!

1 Like

Welcome to Lettuce Craft :hugs:

I bet your students were thrilled to have a special treasure of their very own with their names on them! For some kids it might be the only thing they ever had with their name on it.

3 Likes

Personalized items are so fun!

1 Like

Welcome!

Those look so fun. I bet your students loved them!

These are really cute

What a great gift for your students! I love when adults go along with what kids are obsessing over.

The infinity pencils i know have a highly-compressed nib that gets replaced when it wears down. So the body of the pen(cil) is infinite, but the tip gets replaced.

3 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft! What a cool project and gift for your students. I’d never heard of infinity pencils either. Might have to get one for my kids…though it won’t be as cool without their name on it. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to Lettuce Craft. What a special gift for your students. I’d never heard of those before either.

That’s a nice one! My kid has collected a lot of teacher gifts of… varying usefulness, but this looks like a good one.

Welcome!

I bet your kids were thrilled as could be with this gift! You’re a cool teacher for paying attention and jumping on board. I bet they love you!