Inspired-Along Challenge

What a fun idea! My crafting mojo has been non-existent the last several weeks, maybe this will help spark something!

4 Likes

What a wonderful Challenge! I can’t wait to see what everyone has been inspired to make by their -Alongs. Thank you for hosting this awesome event @Edel!

1 Like

Fun, but not already posted in it’s own post…awww, I’m always quick to post. Now I’ll have to be creative again! Boo hoo.

1 Like

I have been doing just that lately whenever I can’t sleep! It made me pretty dang happy so I was also hearting everything along the way. You know what happened? I ran out of hearts! Bahahaha, I love you all too much, it broke the system :laughing:

9 Likes

Muaha ha ha… all part of my diabolical plan rubbing hands together gorgeous

8 Likes

Here’s my inspired along entry:

6 Likes

Still working on my entry!

2 Likes

Entered! Yay!

4 Likes

Excellent stuff x

Great entry :grin:

I need to get a move on and write up my entry post! We’re all finishing up our covid experience here so maybe I’ll have my act together soon…

1 Like

Here’s my entry!

Rainbow charm baby quilt - Inspired-along challenge 2022 Entry

The Quiltalong ladies have really helped me along with quilting! Quilting is one of my favourite crafts but I’m not that good at it, because it’s not popular where I live so I don’t have easy access to a lot of resources or materials. And the ladies in the few local quiltshops that we have are often quite dismissive about modern styles of quilting. Even though I made my first quilt when I was literally in school and have been a member of this community since 2006, I have learned more about quilting in the LC Quiltalong than in the 15 years before that. Last year @AIMR generously sent me bunch of quilting supplies, including a 1/4 inch foot and the charm pack that I used for this project.

8 Likes

Fantastic @Immaculata it looks wonderful

1 Like

Here is my entry! I hope i followed the rules correctly…

This was actually inspired by two alongs, the “stitch along to the end of time” and the Destash-along. I combined both April themes into one project. It was so much fun to do a no rules, no expectations, just-for-me-for-fun project.

7 Likes

I made a challenge thing!

7 Likes

@Camelama and @megwell great entries x

I made something for the Challenge - HP-inspired Yarn!

2 Likes

Fabulous!

1 Like

This competition is officially closed for new entries. I’ll create a poll for voting shortly

4 Likes

Voting is now open for the inspired along challenge, see the entries and vote here