Inspiring Women Swap Gallery

Post your fab goodies here!

I received the most beautiful painting from @Nicole. Look at this! It is bright, beautiful and just all around fab! I love Frida Kahlo so much! This is definitely inspiring! It is in my office so I will see it every day.

Thank you so much @Nicole! You made my week.

IMG_1224 (1) (1)

12 Likes

Wow, wow, wow! This is gorgeous. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Stunning!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you got it! I had meant to send the tracking number and then saw it had already been delivered :grin:

1 Like

I received the most gorgeous package from @Abbeeroad today. I am always amazed by her talent for combining scraps into true beauty. She chose Carrie Fisher for the theme.

First, this stunning mug rug with lovely tie dyed fabric on the back. This is going on my school desk.

Next, a self-rescuing princess magnet! She can turn anything into embroidery magic.

But there is more! I just got a new laptop and I NEEDED a sticker so I could tell it apart from all the other school-issued laptops. I adore this. It is absolutely perfect. This is the message I want kids to see every day. :purple_heart:

Finally, a copy do the Princess Diarist. I haven’t read it yet and can hardly wait.

Abbeeroad, thank you so much. Everything is just beautiful. I am so spoiled.

9 Likes

Yay! I’m glad you like it! Let me know what you think about the book when you get a chance to read. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing Carrie Fisher works!

Also, AHHH LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL this embroidery @kittykill made is!!! Our apartment mailboxes were broken into, so all of our mail has been going to the post office and it was sitting around for a while before I could get it, but SO worth the wait! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I have a place picked out for it already :grin:

8 Likes

Gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes:

Wow. I just love this. The texture of her top is lovely and the flowers in her hair are just right. Well done.

Yahoo! I am so glad it got to you safe.

That mug rug is fab! I love the quote.

An amazing package from @MightyMitochondria was waiting on my doorstep today!!! I’m in love with everything she sent!! RBG inspired her swap package. :heart:

First, I got one of her awesome Japanese Knot Bags (yes!), with “When there are nine” embroidered on it with RBG’s profile. LOVE!

Then, two awesome RBG magnets. I love ‘dissent’! Some of the detail on RBG’s robes is lost in this pic…they are so cool. Made with ink jet printer shrinkie dinks! I didn’t know this existed!

And, AND!, this wonderful RBG merit badge!! I could not love this more, seriously. The crown kills me and her earrings!!

Thank you so much, @MightyMitochondria - you are one of my fave people to swap with. :smiley:

7 Likes

That is such the best!

Hooray!!! I’m so, so glad it finally made it. It was so much fun to make. You are also one of my favorite swap partners! I have the biggest crush on your craft aesthetic. :smile:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I am so in love with the RBG package! She’s such a boss. Thanks everyone for such a wonderful little swap :heart:

2 Likes