It's a Miniature Pocket Letter!--- ART 2020 Q1 Challenge Entry

This is utterly AMAZING! What an awesome, fun, unexpected, project. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yessss! This is fantastic! I love all the bits and I love the in progress pictures!!

2 Likes

Sweet! Great idea you came up with and you even filled the back :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, I sorta did, too! :laughing: But just the cards, not the rest. This whole project is fantastic, and the sewn clear sleeve really is genius. It is the finishing touch that makes it a squeal-worthy miniature.

3 Likes

HOT DANG! This is so cool from inception through execution to completion!

1 Like

Super coolio!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

This is one of the cutest dang things Iโ€™ve seen!

1 Like

I agree!!

1 Like

Part of me is really mad I didnโ€™t think of this idea, because itโ€™s so great. But the other part is really glad I donโ€™t have to compete side-by-side with yโ€™all :+1:.

1 Like

Ooohh this is neat! I love all the ATC love!!

1 Like

@Mountains_and_Clouds Thanks! Itโ€™s so fun!

@megwell Itโ€™s funny that there ended up being so many people who had a similar idea.

@calluna Hehe, thanks!

@JoyfulClover Thanks! Iโ€™m so proud of this.

@Reinikka Thanks!

@TheMistressT Aww, thanks so much!

@Cindy Well, itโ€™s not a pocket letter without filling the back. :wink: Thanks!

@PerfectlyBohemian Oh, thanks! Iโ€™m glad you enjoyed my project.

@MistressJennie Yea! I am glad to have come up with an idea, and for it to be so well received is a huge bonus.

@kaz814 and @harlan thanks!

@sheepBlue and @missingwillow Thanks so much!!

@bethntim Have you heard? Small is the new big!

@Abbeeroad ^^^ amiright?? Hehe

@Smmarrt Thanks so much! I am really proud of this idea!

@geekgirl and @jemimah Thanks ladies!

6 Likes

This turned out so cute! love it.

As you should be! It was executed so well!

2 Likes

Jeen. Yus.

I love this! I have been a long time fan of all things tiny and I love how you created something that is not only tiny, but representative of your craft! The master boards work perfectly and I really like the tiny โ€˜tinyโ€™ words. I love that you created teeny tiny ATCs specifically for this project!

I too have been trying to figure out a tiny craft that represents my normal crafting style, but am currently stuck in the same spot you were before your lightbulb moment. Great job coming up with a great idea and wonderful execution!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment! It seems lots of us have been inspired by papercrafts (and masterboards) for this challenge! Iโ€™m excited to see what your lightbulb craft might be.

1 Like

Me too :grimacing:

1 Like

This is so danged good and also so utterly YOU! Brilliant.

1 Like

Wowzers! I love it!

1 Like

Cutest pocket letter ever! I just love everything about this.

1 Like

Squeegee! Itโ€™s so gosh darn cute! I love tiny things! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like